2009年7月13日星期一

Confession of Love


If you ask me,
Am i still in love with the boy with bright smiles?
The answer is
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes and millions times yes
I could not help it
I cant help falling in love with him
I fall in love with him over and over again
If he could nodded his head
I would run over him and show him how much I need him
My love, just nodded your head
Hold me tight and whisper my name

I will give you the sweetest kiss ever
I kiss your lips and embrace your shoulder
We could walked together arm in arm
Under the moonlight, on the beach
The breeze of sea will be the withness of our love
I will bath you in the sea then
We could cuddle on the sand all night long

Do you know what it is to wait 17 months for a kiss?
Do you know what my heart endures?
Do you know how i felt deep inside?
Day by Day , hour by hour?

Let me tell you now
From the day i fist met you
You are the only one I think of every hour ,every moment.
Your smiles and your graceful movement turn me on

Just you, you are what i want.

I love you, more than you knew.

没有评论: