2007年9月28日星期五

Damn things

Tears streamed down.
On my face.
Not because we don belong together.
It was due to he who is teaching was sick.
My heart cant take anymore.
I wish everbody who loves me,
who i love,
healthy and strong.

Too many thoughts .
Too few words to write.
Why you don know chinese?
that is da reason why
i started my chapter 1 : damn things
You are giving me a hard time.
it is alright, but not so ok.


what is so damn?

The damn things are,

He is not the one for me.

I am not the one for him.
That' it.

But i do miss da sweetness he gave to me.

so sweet.

when we were young,
we used to make friends with anybody

with brown, black,white,and red either.

Now we are adults.

What we say became brown ,black,white,red,and grey...

you are saying black but u are meaning red.

you are saying brown but what u mean is black.

colorful.

Interesting.

Take it easy.

Just say what u mean.

Black means black.

Like i am now from sad duckilng to beautiful swan.

i, you, we, there, he, she ,it,~cant deny.

wakakaka C",

没有评论: